Instructions for Interpretrain’s Webinars:
The following are the instructions to: 1) Create an account, and 2) Buy the webinar(s).
If at any time you have any questions, please feel free to call 1-877-321-2451 and dial option 1.
Help is available at this number Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM EST. If you need help outside these hours, email us at email@example.com
Instructions to Create an Account:
- Click on the following link, or cut and paste it to your url search box:
- Click New Account to go to the Sign Up page. There is no need to fill in your email or password during this step.
- Details. Fill in the fields (*) to sign up. Make sure to take note of this password for future reference.
- Click Next.
- More Info. Fill in type of credit you need. Click Next.
- Confirm. Click the boxthat reads I am not a robot.
- Type in the text that appears on the screen.
If you are unable to read the text provided to you, click on the circle arrow icon located in the lower-left hand corner and type in the new text that is provided.
Instructions to Buy the Webinar(s):
- Click Save.
- If you are logged in already, go directly to step 2. If you are not logged in yet, log into your account by clicking the link below:
Type in your email address and password, and then click on the Log In
- Click on the Catalog tab (located in the upper-right part of the screen).
- Click on the Add to Cart buttons for the webinar(s) you want.
- Once you have added all the webinars you wish to buy, click on the green shopping cart (located on the upper-right section of the screen), which will show the amount of items you have chosen (i.e. 3 items).
- If you don’t have a discount code, skip this step. If you have a discount code, in the Cart page, scroll down to the lower-left hand part of the screen type in the code in the box next to Coupon. Click on Apply.
- Click Continue.
- Fill out the required fields (such as address and credit/debit card information) in the Check Out page.
- Click Continue.
- Review your order. This system does not process any refunds, so make sure your order is correct. Once you are satisfied with your order, scroll down to click Submit.
10. Optional: Click Print Receipt.
11. Optional: Save an electronic version for your records.